Systems Analyst, Asmodee UK
- Project manager of new cloud-based document management solution implementation. Encompasses a full transfer from legacy on-site company shared folders to granular-based and audited system allowing for boosted productivity, efficiency, and improved internal and external collaboration.
- Project manager of new Workforce Scheduling cloud-based software to allow for significant time-saving of the Asmodee UK demonstrations and events teams. This replaced the highly manual process that was being used including significant duplication of paper-work.
- Project manager of new tablet-based sales software to allow our Sales teams to take pseudo-live orders at trade events and shows. This replaces the prior paper-based systems for such events, as such the new digital solution will save significant time through zero data re-entry and reduced potential for mistakes. This will also reduce the lag after events between order and delivery as all event orders will be entering the SAP system in real-time to allow for back-office analysis and preparation.
- Coordinated the final stages of a new office building, including external contractors, certifications and hand-over to newly installed employees.
- Implementation and planning of new B2B eCommerce solution to integrate with internal SAP B1 ERP system.
- Implementation of an IT help desk system to allow for improved management of IT/systems issues from across the business. Centralised store of all issues allows for improved delegation to team members based on skill sets and availability leading to more efficient resolution and improving employee satisfaction.
- Implementation of a remote-access suite across the business and its sites. This allows the IT/systems team to remotely connect to employee screens to provide simulated desk-side support.
- ERP support and business analysis logic creation through the usage of SAP HANA SQL querying and integration with Crystal Reports.
- Rebrand of Esdevium Games Limited to Asmodee United Kingdom.
2008 - 2018
General Manager, Legdown Limited
- Director and General Manager of highly successful family pub & hotel business, with net annual turnovers over £700k.
- Managed the sale of company’s primary pub and hotel freeholds. This included full solicitor involvement, organisation of TUPE and HR requirements, accounts preparation for tax calculation and financial management.
- Management and Financial Accounting management including GPM, budget control, bank and cash reconcillation, VAT and Corporation Tax and end of year accounts.
- Implementation of Sage Accounts and Excel spreadsheets, to replace previous manual paper-based accounting system.
- Staff management, including rotas, employment, health and safety, HMRC compliance and continual training.
- Implemented payroll software to manage PAYE employee payments and tax calculations, to replace previous manual system.
- Marketing of the business through direct advertising, online advertising, strong SEO methodology and social media campaigns.
- Built a strong marketing strategy focused on a particular potential new customer segment – this drove an extremely positive growth in trade within a year, quadrupling trade during the winter season.
- Developed a strong reputation for Real Cider, earning the business the award of National Cider and Perry Pub of the Year in 2014 alongside numerous national press and radio mentions.
- Development of database driven website including online management of content (LAMP) and integration with social media accounts.
- Installation of computer network in the office, including router and switch configuration, NAS drive set-up. Installation of public-access WLAN throughout the building.
2011 - 2018
Director, AnyAid Limited
- Internet Marketing Management, Web Development, Web Hosting.
- WordPress website development, including bespoke template design and plug-ins.
- Custom PHP/MySQL website development using MVC methodology.
- Hosting provided by VPS CentOS server, using WHM/cPanel.
- Management of IT Systems, including desktop and application management.
- Network Management, including Windows 2000 and 2003 Servers, Active Directory, Exchange 2003, Unix Server, Router and Switches, Backup, System Security, MS SQL Server.
- Assisted in the installation of a secondary server room, including cabling, back up solution and Fibre connections.
- Developed an internal company Intranet system providing a centralized database of company procedures, contact details and internal memos.
- Rebuilt the Ringwood Brewery website (and attached business websites) to include language localisation for the main european languages. Analytical features were included on the site in order to provide a quantitative way of investigating the sites performance.
- Business Analysis, including the production of automated business reports based on the daily outputs of the unix system.
- Change Management of the installation and transition to a new Customer Relationship Management suite with bespoke features, involved managing users requirements and expectations, integration with the pre-existing systems and required instant laons