2008 - 2017
IT & Marketing Manager, Legdown Limited
- Development of database driven website including online management of content. (LAMP).
- Installation of computer network in the main office, including router and switch configuration, NAS drive set-up and client networking.
- Installation of public-access WLAN throughout the building across multiple AP’s.
- Implementation of Sage Accounts and electronic spreadsheets, to replace previous manual paper-based accounting system. Implementation of payroll software to manage PAYE employee payments and tax calculations, to replace previous manual paper-based system.
- Marketing of the business through direct advertising, online advertising, strong SEO methodology and social media campaigns.
- Building a strong marketing strategy focused on dog owners – this drove an extremely positive growth in trade within a year, quadrupling trade during the winter season.
- Developed a strong reputation for Real Cider, earning the business the award of National Cider and Perry Pub of the Year in 2014.
2011 - 2017
Self Employed, AnyAid Limited
- Internet Marketing Management, Web Development, Web Hosting.
- WordPress website development, including bespoke template design and plug-ins.
- Custom PHP/MySQL website development using MVC methodology.
- Hosting provided by VPS CentOS server, using WHM/cPanel.
- Management of IT Systems, including desktop and application management.
- Network Management, including Windows 2000 and 2003 Servers, Active Directory, Exchange 2003, Unix Server, Router and Switches, Backup, System Security, MS SQL Server.
- Assisted in the installation of a secondary server room, including cabling, back up solution and Fibre connections.
- Developed an internal company Intranet system providing a centralized database of company procedures, contact details and internal memos.
- Rebuilt the Ringwood Brewery website (and attached business websites) to include language localisation for the main european languages. Analytical features were included on the site in order to provide a quantitative way of investigating the sites performance.
- Business Analysis, including the production of automated business reports based on the daily outputs of the unix system.
- Change Management of the installation and transition to a new Customer Relationship Management suite with bespoke features, involved managing users requirements and expectations, integration with the pre-existing systems and required instant laons